Advertisement

Cocoa Daisy Unboxing January 2020 - Noted Subscription Kit

Cocoa Daisy Unboxing January 2020 - Noted Subscription Kit Cocoa Daisy Unboxing
January 2020 - Noted Subscription Kit

This is my first ever unboxing so forgive me for my framing skills (or lack thereof). I will work on it for the next video!

If you are looking for a particular kit, please refer to the times listed below:
1:36 - Bonus Weeks Cover
2:09 - Planner Kit
9:40 - Planner Add-On Kit (sorry, I edited out after I stabbed my thumb)
10:56 - A5 Daisy Dori Booklet
13:39 -Dashboards Kit
15:24 - Daisy Weeks Sticker Kit
17:35 -Sticker Kit
29:32 - Travelers Notebook Memory Keeping Kit
28:14 - Pocket Memory Keeping Kit
34:40 - Planner Classified Kit

If you are interested in Cocoa Daisy subscription kits, check out this link and if you subscribe, or add a subscription, mention my name (Julie Deal Mooney) for a $10 gift card for a future purchase.


.
If you like this video, please subscribe.

IG: @juliedealmooney

Subscription

Post a Comment

0 Comments