Advertisement

I've been making 1 small game a WEEK! (UNITY)

I've been making 1 small game a WEEK! (UNITY) I've been making 1 game prototype a week for the last couple weeks! In this video I share them with you and tell you why I'm doing this :)!

2D STRATEGY COURSE:
2D TOP DOWN SHOOTER COURSE:
BEGINNER COURSE:

--------------------------------------
PLAY LITTLE HUMANS:
PLAY TUNNEL:
--------------------------------------

Support on PATREON:

blackthornprod,gameDev,unity,tutorial,noaCalice,c#,programming,art,animation,game prototypes,making a game in 2 days,I've been making 1 game prototype a WEEK!,indie game dev,game design,coming up with game ideas,2D strategy game course,creative block,making small games in unity,game jams,little humans,tunnel,wonderfully juicy,game art,strategy game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments