Advertisement

I was bored so I made this text story of (UNKNOW) everything is fake 🤣

I was bored so I made this text story of (UNKNOW) everything is fake 🤣 Soo. Sorry to use the S word cause i want to make the video like I’m scared or something the this was not my idea it was Roselaleena idea if u don’t know her check out of the RR SQUAD there are Roselaleena and Rose-lee there are Gacha tuber so Yea and there make a video in a heart waffle and check that out so yea she post that so people can see and she was in the dentist with me cause my teeth is painful so yea ever day u have to brush ur teeth like seriously everyday 😂 sorry I have to say that I’m not bossy I’m just following the dentist rule so yea (UGH NOT THIS AGAIN I KEEP ON SAYING “SO YEA”).... Hehe?

Tysm for reading my Description
Please subscribe I will appreciate it please :c

everything

Post a Comment

0 Comments