Advertisement

Live Shiny Skwovet 426 REs! (Nearly Failed it!)

Live Shiny Skwovet 426 REs! (Nearly Failed it!) [11-15-19]
Good news everyone! I'm going to move to from an every-other-week upload schedule to a one-a-week upload schedule until further notice! I have been having insane luck with gen 8 so far, with 9 completed hunts and ALL under odds! Of course I can't hold off on uploading them! So here's the first of many gen 8 shinies to come!

Shoutout to my patreons for helping to make this possible!
Buizeland
MaggotDeth
nightshade038
Your generosity means so much to me and the production of my content!

Find me elsewhere:





Live,Shiny,Pokemon,SWSH,Sword,Shield,Pokemon Sword,Pokemon Shield,Pokemon SWSH,Sword and shield,Pokemon Sword and Shield,Galar,Skwovet,Shiny Skwovet,Fail,Wooloo,Rookidee,

Post a Comment

0 Comments