Advertisement

Photography Tutorial | How To Take Better Portraits For Beginners

Photography Tutorial | How To Take Better Portraits For Beginners In this photography tutorial we explore how to take better portraits. This is a portrait photography tutorial for beginners, and will help you learn how to take beautiful natural light portraits with any camera equipment. We discuss composition, lighting and editing techniques to make the most out of your camera and lens.

We look at some RAW files that were shot with the 35mm lens at F1.4, and you can follow along with the editing at the end of the video.





πŸ“· 1 on 1 Coaching [LIMITED SPOTS] :






⭐ My MAIN Camera -


⭐ The Camera For Video -


⭐ My Second Backup Camera -


⭐ The Lens I am currently using right now for EVERYTHING -


⭐ My Portrait Lens -


⭐ My Wider Lens -


⭐ My Main Wedding Lens -


⭐ The Dream Portrait Lens-


⭐ My Portable Tripod -


⭐ My Studio Strobe -


⭐ My Memory Cards -


⭐ My Drone -


⭐ My Bigger Drone -


⭐ My Tiny Drone -


⭐ The BEST monopod -


⭐ GoPro HERO 5 -





Book now: bachphotographyau@gmail.com


Facebook: www.facebook.com/bachphotographyau


Follow my Instagram!: @bachphotographyau





Model: @pocari_sweatie





















Link to RAW files:



photography tutorial,photography for beginners,how to take,how to shoot,photography,

Post a Comment

0 Comments