Advertisement

PLASTIC WRAPPING PEOPLE PRANK | SHOPPER CHARHAO PRANK | MOST DANGEROUS PRANKS EVER | BY PRANKS JUKE

PLASTIC WRAPPING PEOPLE PRANK | SHOPPER CHARHAO PRANK | MOST DANGEROUS PRANKS EVER | BY PRANKS JUKE PLEASE MUJAY CHOR DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So today your boi decided to wrap people with plastic or trash bags or shoppers and captured different reactions hope you enjoyed this crazy video if you did so please dont forget to subscribe my channel for more such crazy videos love you all.

Chat with me on my social media links below:

My Instagram:

My Facebook:

My Twitter:

#PlasticWrappingPeoplePrank #PranksInPakistan #MostDangerousPranksEver #PranksJuke

plastic wrapping people prank in pakistan,wrapping prank prank gone wrong,gone wrong epic prank,best plastic wrapping prank,plastic wrapping prank with girls,pranks with girls,plastic wrapping prank in people most watch,funny prank,prank in pakistan,plastic wrapping pranks in india most dangerous,plastic wrapping pranks in pakistan with girls,very funny prank,shopper charhao prank on strangers,2019,hot,fun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments