Advertisement

Soap making types of oils and bubbles or lather from each type of soap coconut oil soap and canola

Soap making types of oils and bubbles or lather from each type of soap coconut oil soap and canola In this video I show all of the handwashing so you can see the difference in bubbles. This handwashing showdown comes down to just one blend or two you choose.
When you're developing a recipe or making soap, if you're a soap maker or just interested in getting into soup making then this is a good video for you to watch. This video gives you an idea of how a well-balanced recipe can turn out. Each soap recipe will give a different lather. This video shows the differences among several types which are very helpful.

Get the full recipe for Castile and coconut blend with sugar or the canola blend on my shop page Cascade Mountain Soaps


 this includes the full recipe which has the sugar and corn silk, added aloe and essential oil blends as well as the calculator to price the soaps right.

via YouTube Capture



Thanks for watching.


Read blog articles on the soap business as I've started my business and posted some of the most complicated parts of creating an online presence online here:



View my nutrition Channel on YouTube and join in my passion for plant based cuisine:



Also, I've got a personal channel where I post travel excursions and other personal interests so check out what's new in my newest channel:



Thanks again! Leave a Hello below in the comments section and Like the video to keep it going

Soap,Soap Making,Skin care,holistic,Nurse Ivy,Ivy Rose,Cascade Mountain Soap*,

Post a Comment

0 Comments