Advertisement

THIS Is What Happens When I ACTUALLY Pull An LR In Dokkan...

THIS Is What Happens When I ACTUALLY Pull An LR In Dokkan... And we're back with some more LR Dokkan Summons for the brand new Genkidama absorbed Goku from the Android 13 Movie
Merch:

-
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow my 2nd Channel:
Follow my Reddit:

Intro Made by the Talented folks below:




rhymestyle pulls LR Gohan,rhymestyle pulls LR Bojack,lr spirit bomb absorbed goku,rhymestyle pulls LR spirit bomb absorbed goku,LR Angry goku,LR goku summons,Dragon Ball Z,Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle,Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Rhymestyle,Dragon Ball Z Rhymestyle,DBZ Dokkan Battle,DBZ Dokkan Battle Rhymestyle,Dragon Ball Rhymestyle,Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Gameplay,Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Review,rhymestyle,mrrhymestyle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments