Advertisement

AFFORDABLE SMALL Bathroom MAKEOVER (Budget Friendly) | Preparing for Baby #2

AFFORDABLE SMALL Bathroom MAKEOVER (Budget Friendly) | Preparing for Baby #2 It was really important for me to do this affordable small bathroom makeover because I'm really into DIY projects. Since Baby #2 is on the way I had to make sure the bathroom was right and everything was organized!
____
Check out my website! ronkeraji.com Its been a long time coming!
____
ITEMS USED:
- Most items used were From Marshalls & Homesense
I spent between $100- $150 in total which was pretty good, there were some items that were a bit on the expensive side however you can substitute them for less expensive items.

Overall budget friendly items that you can still get that boho vibe for your bathroom and I did a bit of DIY with the wheat bushel (I love that word bushel) also.
___
S U B S C R I B E!


____

Follow me on S O C I A L M E D I A
ronkeraji.com
→Instagram:
→Twitter:
→Facebook:
→Email (Business/ Collabs) info@ronkeraji.com

Preparing

Post a Comment

0 Comments