Advertisement

Cory Booker Drops out of The Primary Race

Cory Booker Drops out of The Primary Race Teen heartthrob Senator Cory Booker has officially announced his departure from the 2020 Democratic presidential race.
#PRM #CoryBooker #Democrats

Article:


My name is David Dee and welcome to PRM. PRM is a political VLOG. Whether it's in my kitchen, in the car, or in the woods, I'm here to talk about progressive politics with you. I will be following the 2020 Democratic primaries and candidates as I provide you with my thoughts, opinions, and commentary.

My videos are largely unscripted and unedited. I want my videos to come off like we are just hanging out and talking politics.

Thank you for letting me be a small part of your life.
Follow the channel on Facebook:






Follow me on Insta:







Follow me on the Twitters:







Help support this channel with a donation of your choice:












#PRM #CoryBooker #Democrats,

Post a Comment

0 Comments