Advertisement

Gazza vows to turn life around after 'disgusting' court battle

Gazza vows to turn life around after 'disgusting' court battle He has blown his £20million fortune, gone in and out of rehab and been single since his divorce two decades ago.

But now Paul Gascoigne says he is finally at peace and loving life again.

The 52-year-old England legend is beating his demons after undergoing an operation to have anti-boozing pellets sewn into his stomach.

Speaking months after he was cleared of sexually assaulting a woman on a train, ending a turbulent few years for the star, he said: “I’m in a better place – it’s the happiest I’ve been for many years.

"I’m content now, happy in myself. I’ve just had my first holiday in 15 years in Tenerife, and I’m enjoying myself for the first time in a very long time.”

Full story:

Paul Gascoigne,Gazza,England,Newcastle,England football team,Tottenham Hotspur,Rangers,Newcastle United,

Post a Comment

0 Comments