Advertisement

Keep Your Medication - XXO (DoubleXO)

Keep Your Medication - XXO (DoubleXO) This song is something that I view personally on pills and I understand that medication does work for some if not most. This however, is a reach out to those that it has effected negatively. I struggled taking so many different medications as a child and in my adult life it led to the abuse of pills and being hooked and addicted to them for multiple years. This is a hypothetical view of how I saw medication possibly taking my life completely and wondering who all it would affect after I was gone. I hope you enjoy the song and take away from it as much as I did. Feel free to follow/like/subscribe and put tap the notification bells for notifications on future post.

Music,reaction,XXO,Keep Your Medication,Medication,truth,pain,rap,r&b,

Post a Comment

0 Comments