Advertisement

Law of Attraction, Free Will, and Destiny: How They All Work Together

Law of Attraction, Free Will, and Destiny: How They All Work Together How do I manifest the life I want if destiny exists? Is my fate predetermined? Do I have free will? Let's get into it...

Get my signature Love Mastery Program Heart Chakra Opening meditation for FREE here:

& you’ll get signed up for my newsletter to receive DAILY emails from me for 30 days with personal stories, Law of Attraction tips & advice, success stories, helpful resources and more!

Timestamp Menu:
[1:20] Manifestation vs. Destiny
[2:55] Every Choice is Still Destiny
[4:54] It’s All Going According to Plan
[5:38] You Can’t Make a “Bad” Decision
[7:34] You DO Have Free Will
[9:56] The Goal is to Live in Trust

More Videos

How to Use Intuition to Make THE BEST DECISION


Why You Chose Your Problems in Life (Soul Contracts & Pre-birth Planning)


Quantum Reality: How the Universe ACTUALLY Works - You Are in Control NOW


8 Ways to Become More Successful - Things Successful People Do EVERY DAY


How To Get Out Of Your Own Way & Let The Universe Do the Work


Using Intention to Gain Momentum and CHANGE YOUR LIFE


6 Things Successful Manifestors Do Differently


Law of Attraction 101 (REVISITED + REMASTERED): Attract the Life of Your DREAMS! START HERE!


Get more coaching from me here:

→ Instagram/Twitter @leeoralexandra
→ Baby Elephant Facebook group (our community):

→ Alchemy by Leeor Alexandra (my high-vibrational jewelry line):

→ Blog:

→ Book, health, beauty recommendations & more:


FAQ:
The camera I use (Canon t6i):
The vlogging camera I use:
The raw vegan energizer + vitamin powder I use:
My vegan protein powder:


This video and all videos on this channel are a means of social support. I have no professional training in life coaching. I simply talk about the things I’ve learned that have personally made my life better.

Healing by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source: 
Artist: 

manifestation destiny,free will vs destiny,destiny,free will,do we have free will,does destiny exist,bad decisions,life improvement,self development,personal development,wellbeing,manifestation,law of attraction,spirituality,awakening,ascension,free will vs fate,fate,leeor alexandra,manifesting,can i manifest or is it destiny,can i manifest a specific person,

Post a Comment

0 Comments