Advertisement

The Dressmaker's Assistant - Timelapse (sketch - no commentary, with music)

The Dressmaker's Assistant - Timelapse (sketch - no commentary, with music) Watch me draw mediocre fan art!

A Rose LaLonde / Kanaya Maryam piece I'm working on.

The sketch for this RoseMary piece I'm working on, including the rough and refined sketches. I omitted the part where I laid out the pose guides since it's a lot of trial-and-error and kinda not super fun to watch.

Art is completely (C) Jon Washburn (that's me!) - music is taken from Homestuck.

Check out my other shit!

Twitter: www.twitter.com/AltUniverseWash
DeviantArt: www.DeviantArt.com/AltUniverseWash
Tumblr: alt-universe-wash.tumblr.com

homestuck,fan art,fan drawing,drawing,digital drawing,timelapse,sketch,digital art,digital fan art,Rose LaLonde,Kanaya Maryam,RoseMary,shipping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments