Advertisement

Through It All - Aprillia (LGLP Youth Worship Team, GBI PRJ CK7)

Through It All - Aprillia (LGLP Youth Worship Team, GBI PRJ CK7) Through It All by Hillsongs
You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your hand
And lead me in Your righteousness

And I look to You
And I wait on You

I'll sing to You, Lord, a hymn of love
For Your Faithfulness to me
And I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go through it all

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Praise and Worship Ibadah Minggu Gereja GBI PRJ CK7 5 Januari 2020 2PM, LGLP Youth Worship Team. ICC Integrity Convention Center, Mega Glodok Kemayoran, Jakarta Pusat.

GBI,GBI PRJ,GBI PRJ CK7,CK7,Gereja,Indonesia,Musik,Music,Kristen,Christian,Church,Gereja Kristen,Christian Church,Christian Music,Christian Song,Lagu Kristen,Musik Kristen,LGLP,LGLP Worship Team,Churches,Jesus,Yesus,Jesus Christ,Yesus Kristus,Gereja Indonesia,Jakarta,Gereja Jakarta,Lagu Rohani,Praise,Worship,Pujian,Penyembahan,Rohani,Aprillia,Through It All,Hillsongs,LGLP Youth,LGLP Youth Worship Team,

Post a Comment

0 Comments