Advertisement

03 - Bought a Solar Panel, Went Shopping, and THOROUGHLY EXCITED ABOUT #VANLIFE!! - Feb.11th, 2020

03 - Bought a Solar Panel, Went Shopping, and THOROUGHLY EXCITED ABOUT #VANLIFE!! - Feb.11th, 2020 Today I bought a 42 volt output solar panel for $45, cut a ton of firewood, got unlimited prepaid phone service from AT&T, went to the DMV and got surprisingly good and speedy service while transferring ownership of my '93 Dodge Grand Caravan into my name, went shopping, and am so excited about owning my own van and home debt free! Also, I've surpassed $4000 invested in VTSAX and a Vanguard REIT index (real estate investment trust). Here's to energy and monetary freedom!
#vanlife #freedom #redding #winco #FIRE #savingmoney #2020 #goodlife #food

#vanlife #freedom #redding #winco #FIRE #savingmoney #2020 #goodlife #food,

Post a Comment

0 Comments