Advertisement

A Stand for Cam, Why YOU belong on my Patreon and Rough Lumber Methodology

A  Stand for Cam, Why YOU belong on my Patreon and Rough Lumber Methodology I'm posting all of the detailed build series on Patreon at the $5 per month level.
While I'm making those build series, I'm also going to do my best to continue to post regular free content on YouTube. And to back that up, I made 4 new build videos for YouTube while making the 9 video detailed cabinet build series. If you are serious about woodworking and appreciate the time and effort I put into this, please consider joining my Patreon.
Patreon:
As of this month I'll also be posting the smaller project builds to the $1 and up contribution level, starting tomorrow with the camera stand featured in this video. I expect there will be at least 1 video of this type per month, but that depends upon what I have happening.

Plans for sale:


Did you know I have other YouTube channels?

My main channel:





More videos on my second woodworking channel:





My home reno channel:





Website:

Facebook:

Instagram:

john heisz,i build it,woodworking,how to,projects,making,

Post a Comment

0 Comments