Advertisement

Lionel Messi's huge rant about FC Barcelona's directors | Oh My Goal

Lionel Messi's huge rant about FC Barcelona's directors | Oh My Goal Barcelona are in crisis. Eric Abidal gave an interview which made Lionel Messi very angry. Messi responded furiously to Abidal. The Spanish media are talking about a huge crisis within Barcelona. Abidal’s future at Barça is now under threat following Messi’s rage.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,oh my goal messi,oh my goal lionel messi,messi abidal,messi instagram,abidal messi,abidal interview,abidal barcelona,abidal vs messi,abidal habla de messi,fc barcelona,lionel messi,messi,la pulga,la liga,soccer,futbol,football,

Post a Comment

0 Comments