Advertisement

ASMR ⎟ HAIR-PLAY, braiding, brushing, whispers, relaxation & tingles πŸŽ§πŸ’€

ASMR ⎟ HAIR-PLAY, braiding, brushing, whispers, relaxation & tingles πŸŽ§πŸ’€ #ASMR #ASMRhairplay #asmrsleep
Hi Guys, in this video I will relax you with the gentle sounds of brushing hair. I whisper as I braid and brush hair. I use two different products so you can enjoy the tapping, spraying, and softening cream. I love having my hair played with and I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did making it.

Please leave a suggestion or comment. I always respond.
Tank you for coming to my HOUSE!⚜️

Click the bell to have notifications, like & subscribe to stay in touch. !

Other videos you may like:

πŸ‘‰πŸΌ ASMR Personal Scalp Massage:

πŸ‘‰πŸΌASMR head massage

If you want to watch more ASMR videos for sleep subscribe to stay tuned!

asmr sleep,whispering,asmr tingles,for sleep,asmr to help you sleep,asmr mouth sounds,tingting asmr,asmr whisper,fall asleep,relaxing asmr,scratching,triggers,asmrhairplay,braiding hair,brushing hair,what is ASMR?,help me sleep,relaxation,hair brushing,asmr hair brushing,ASMR hair brushing,newASMR,sexyASMR,ASMR massage,headmassage,how to massage,how to do ASMR,best ASMR,the house of ASMR,

Post a Comment

0 Comments