Advertisement

Cancer ♋️ Forgiveness 3X...It Might Seem Unfamiliar The Way Something Is Happening! February 2020!

Cancer ♋️ Forgiveness 3X...It Might Seem Unfamiliar The Way Something Is Happening! February 2020! Download “CallMe4” APP in GOOGLEPLAY OR ITUNES
*Create Free Account*
*Find my ID GlisteningStars4444@cm4*
You can call in through there to chat with me & ask questions, readings, ETC!


📖Extended Read- 12.12📖

💰Send All Payments 2-
paypal.me/MysticalStars
Cash App- cash.me/$TBossAnn💰

🌟Email For All Bookings & Extended’s- tbossann@icloud.com🌟

Now Offering The 3 Month Readings- Whatever Sign You Want It For-

🌟3 Month 2020 Reads January/February/March are now available! To purchase a copy of it:🌟

$15.00 For All Months!

💃💫Birth Charts- It will be a 2 week program!
We will go over each planet & your individual placements/Trines/Gifts that you have & tools to work with these energies!
You will also receive a schedule for each sector broken down for each session & it includes your birth chart I will do personally for all of you!

This will start February 1-14 2020

If your interested in joining I will need confirmation by JANUARY 31st 2020 the latest & Payments are all due by that day also!

Cost- $50.00
4 week class

Manifestation Rituals, Protection Rituals, Different Manifestation Tools & Secret Tips (Candles,Herbs,Egg,Incense,Essentials oils,Unbinding Rituals etc)
You will have a schedule of what were doing everyday! On Fridays & Saturday’s we will be going live together & I’ll be doing it with you and having some coffee tea (preferably what you like) & interactive during these sessions!

This will Start February 15- 28 2020! (2 Week Class)

Sign up & Payments are due by January 31st 2020! The sooner the better to have your place filled!💃💫

If You Would Like To Purchase My 3 Decks That I Have Created “Soul Love Messages” 💕🙏💫
LINK-


My newest deck “In The Stars” send me an email to order a copy of that!! tbossann@icloud.com

Bookings For Readings:

Birth chart

LifePath Career Readings

Twin Flame Readings

Soulmate Readings

Charka Balancing/Cleanse

Reiki Healing Sessions

Shaman Soul Retrieval

Pranic Healing Sessions

DNA CODE ACTIVATION SESSIONS & ERASING REPTILIAN SLAVERY CODES/ACTIVATING YOUR BIRTHRIGHT CODES

Past Life Readings

Abundance Prosperity Readings

Black Magic Clearing

Lifecoach Memeberships

Much more

💰Send All Payments 2-
paypal.me/MysticalStars
Cash App- cash.me/$TBossAnn💰

🌟Email For All Bookings & Extended’s- tbossann@icloud.com🌟

**Not all collective readings will resonate with you take what you feel does and don’t even take in what doesn’t, Not responsible for any actions taken based on information I channel, always use your discernment**

Blessings & Love 💕

2020!

Post a Comment

0 Comments