Advertisement

Even More Amiibos Obtained! Updated Amiibo Collection Showcase!

Even More Amiibos Obtained! Updated Amiibo Collection Showcase! With the recent release of the Richter and Dark Samus amiibo, I decided to showcase all the amiibo I have obtained since the last video (which was over two and a half years ago if you can believe that).

Also I showcase my entire amiibo collection up to this point. Are there any amiibos I have you wish you had? Do you have the amiibos I have as well? Let me know in the comments!

HELP CAPTION MY VIDEOS:



SUBSCRIBE:

TWITCH:

TWITTER:

JOIN MY DISCORD:



#apgrenus #Amiibo

apgrenus,video,HD,like,comment,subscribe,funny,comedy,humor,entertainment,Amiibo,Richter,Dark Samus,Nintendo,Video Games,Mario,Bayonetta,Marth,Wii Fit Trainer,Ridley,Shulk,DK,Simon,Captain Falcon,Little Mac,

Post a Comment

0 Comments