Advertisement

Chen #QiuShi's earlier video. Manifesto: why I speak for the victims and the meek. (not news)

Chen #QiuShi's earlier video. Manifesto: why I speak for the victims and the meek. (not news) #Wuhan #coronavirus #pneumonia #China #FangBin #方斌 #陈秋实 #QiuShi #陳秋實 #秋實 #徐曉東 #XiaoDong #LiWenLiang #李文亮

We translate videos about the coronavirus pandemic to English in the hope that people in the English speaking world pay attention to the seriousness of the situation and stay healthy.

Those who want to translate my videos into other languages, repost and/or upload them elsewhere don't need to ask me. The answer is yes. I have turned on the community contribution for all language captions too:

If you want to send me videos to translate, use email instead of comments. Comments disappear mysteriously (without my approval).

Email:insiderinfo9999@gmail.com

Citizen journalist Chen Qiu Shi’s earlier videos that Insider Info has translated (also see our playlist called “Chen Qiu Shi”):
















Chen QiuShi's channel (you can find his contact info there):


Citizen journalist Fang Bin's earlier videos that Insider Info has translated (also see our playlist called “Fang Bin”):






Fang Bin’s Youtube Channel:


Please share, retweet, repost their videos. More public attention keeps them safer from the CCP.

If you'd like to donate to me (as a translator, not for the disaster relief), my PayPal account is my email above, or you can use this link:

China news,Chinese news,human rights,Chinese communist party,Wuhan,quarantine,coronavirus,virus,SARS,infection,disease,deadly disease,pulmonary infection,pneumonia,Spanish flu,pan epidemic,epidemic,pandemic,方斌,陳秋實,陈秋实,秋實,秋实,QiuShi,Qiu shi,XuXiaoDong,Xu Xiao Dong,Xu Xiaodong,xiaodong,冬哥,徐曉冬,

Post a Comment

0 Comments