Advertisement

How to be feminine and elegant wellness athlete by Tatiana Eremina

How to be feminine and elegant wellness athlete by Tatiana Eremina πŸ“Œ How to be elegant and feminine by @eremina_tatiana_wellness
πŸ‘‰ Tatiana Eremina is undoubtedly one of the most elegant Wellness athletes in Ifbb. It seems that everyone is assuming that a Wellness athlete should simply show her big legs and buttocks and that she does not need to make much more effort in her presentation.
πŸ‘‰ I will always say that showing the physique with elegance and femininity is very important in any category. When Tatiana sent me this practice video and I edited it I tried to find the place to cut a minute of video to show it on Instagram, but after seeing this work of art I said ... Juan, you can not cut this, everyone should see the whole video, athletes will learn and enjoy watching this (just like I did). Thanks Tatiana, this was a real gift, not only for me but for all athletes and lovers of elegance and harmony. Enjoy this video

Wellness girls,bikini fitness girl,bikini posing,ifbb bikini,

Post a Comment

0 Comments