Advertisement

My Mother and Father robbed me blind | my terrible life

My Mother and Father robbed me blind | my terrible life πŸ™‹‍♂️Thank you for the support on My Story Overload. We really appreciate it! Continue showing your great support by sharing these stories.πŸ“–

Subscribe to MY STORY OVERLOAD πŸ’₯
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM πŸ’₯
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK πŸ’₯
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER πŸ’₯

My parents drove me broke!

Hi, my name is Rebecca and I am beyond upset. I never thought this would
happen to me, not in a million years!
My own parents, the people who brought me into the world completely destroyed my credit. They left me with nothing, zilch, nada. It’s heartbreaking and I’m still trying to make sense of all of this.

Growing up, my mom and dad noticed I was ambitious and determined. I managed to support myself even before I finished high school, and instead of being proud of me, they tried to take advantage of this fact. It kind of annoyed me at first, but I thought it was harmless. After all, my parents might have been greedy, but they were still the people who were supposed to love me more than anyone else in the world, right?

I was also amazing at saving up my money and I inverted that into my education. I got my degree and that led me to be hired by a great company.
My credit is up to par, and I make good money. I thought I was going the right way in life, and in a way I was… but my big mistake was trusting my mom and dad.

Not knowing it, I was living with scammers. Mom was good at manipulating me and dad always made promises he’d never keep. I fell for it over and over because I was supposed to trust my parents! I wanted to believe the best in them and I really did love them deeply. After all, my childhood had been a happy one, even if they sometimes got themselves in trouble. The problem was that I didn’t know half of it! They had faced countless problems with the law but kept me in the dark about it.

It started so small I almost didn’t notice at first. There would be small charges made to my cards. In the beginning, I doubted if maybe I had made purchases I didn’t remember and so I didn’t report it straight away. But when I became more vigilant about what I bought, I realized something was off.
So I began getting the bank involved and the charges were marked as fraudulent. I got new cards, and that was when mom began asking for money.

===============================
Checkout some more of our videos πŸ‘‡

How My Husband Married An Imposter:


My Mom loves my Cousin | my terrible life:


How I found out my Dad wasn’t my Dad | my terrible life:




#MyStoryOverload #AnimatedStory #LifeStory

my story overload,story time animated,actually happened,share my story,animation short flim,story time,real animation stories,animated life stories,short story,short shories,true stories,animation channel,dory story,my mom and father robbed me blind,drove me broke,my parents are scammers,my parents ruined my credit,worst moment of my entire life,My Mom stole my Inheritance,my father stole my money,My Mother and Father robbed me blind my terrible life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments