Advertisement

PORTABLE FRIDGES VS UPRIGHT FRIDGES, My ultimate camping|overland fridge setup !

PORTABLE FRIDGES VS UPRIGHT FRIDGES, My ultimate camping|overland fridge setup ! PORTABLE FRIDGES VS UPRIGHT FRIDGES.

My ultimate camping/overland fridge setup in my F250. Owning a camping/overland fridge is a must these days, however with so many fridges on the market it’s hard to choose what’s best for your application.
Have a think about the trips you’re planning and how long you’ll be gone but you don’t need overkill, unless you’re planning to live out of it for weeks at a time.
This is my ultimate set up and the upright has won me over and I’m saving weight without needing any sort of heavy drop slides.

I’m running the Bushman DC85-X upright check them out at www.bushman.com.au
The 63L Ridge Ryder fridge/draw combo is in limited supply. Check out www.supercheapauto.com.au if a store near you has stock available.

Check out a awesome review on the Ridge Ryder.



Music:
Sekai - Running. Check it out on NCS.

setup

Post a Comment

0 Comments