Advertisement

Skims Rundown: I tried almost all Kim Kardashian's collection

Skims Rundown: I tried almost all Kim Kardashian's collection Hi everyone!! I wanted to share my experience, my thoughts and my opinions on the Kim Kardashian line called skims. If I think its worth it and what the quality is, if you should spend your money on it and if it would fit a women like me. Im a mom of two who had been obese and then lost a lot of weight quickly and with out doing any core exercise which in turn left me with a lot of loose skin. And since I don’t see a lot of people that look like me or have my body issues giving their thoughts and opinions on the Skims line I thought it would help other women that look more like me. I hope you find this video helpful. Please give it a thumbs up and please subscribe! I listed the items that I mentioned/purchased. Keep in mind that the products might be out of stock or on a waitlist.





Products mentioned:
Cozy Knit Robe Size L/XL Bone


Cozy Knit Pant size L/XL bone


Cozy Knit Tank size L/XL bone


Cozy Knit short size L/XL bone


Cotton Plunge Bralette size L bone
****I could not find it on the website*****
Cotton Rib Boxer size XL bone : these do fit a bit loose nothing too bad…compared to the satin stretch briefs, these are not as loose as those on me.


Sculpting High waist brief size L/XL onyx


Long Sleeve Crew Neck Thong Bodysuit size L/XL onyx


Stretch Satin High waist Brief size XL desert clay


Stretch Satin Bralette size XL desert clay


Core Control Thong size L/XL quartz


Sculpting Bra size L/XL Quartz ( link is not in this color)




Social Media:
Instagram: Melissaochoa2018
Twitter: Meli_ochoa11

For Business Inquires
Email: amezquita_melissa@yahoo.com


FTC: This video is not sponsored, any and all opinions stated are my own.

skims,kim kardashian,shapewear,cozy collection,cotton collection,stretch satin collection,bodysuit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments