Advertisement

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG CALLED ME AT 3AM!! AND I *ANSWERED OMG*

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG CALLED ME AT 3AM!! AND I *ANSWERED OMG* SONIC THE HEDGEHOG CALLED ME AT 3AM!! AND I *ANSWERED OMG*
DISCLAIMER THIS IS JUST A SKIT FOR ENTERTAINMENT :)
My Calling Creepy Phone Numbers series is carrying on due to your amazing support! Omg Guys Believe it or not Today sonic the hedgehog called me and i answered at 3am guys it was so scary watch the video to know what happened
If you enjoyed the video, hit "LIKE" and if your new "SUBSCRIBE" :D
►Twitter
►Instagram
►Snapchat xxxamirxxx321

Beat Used:
Song: NIVIRO - The Ghost [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Video:
Download:

Intro ► Beat Used Ship Wrek & Zookeepers - Ark [NCS Release]


If you're not subscribed click here►
Cheers for watching, hope you all have an awesome day and i'll see you all next time :D N&A productions

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG CALLED ME AT 3AM!! AND I *ANSWERED OMG*,N&A productions,sonic,sonic the hedgehog,sonic hedgehog,sonic.exe,sonic exe,sonic in real life,sonic the hedgehog called me and i answered,sonic the hedgehog called me at 3am and i answered,sonic the hedgehog came to my house in real life,sonic called me,sonic the hedgehog called me,sonic phone call,sonic call,calling sonic,calling,omg,answered,creepy,phone call,calling sonic.exe,3am sonic,sonic at 3am,

Post a Comment

0 Comments