Advertisement

Thank u all | U can also do From Stock Market | My small success

Thank u all | U can also do From Stock Market | My small success #Mysmallsuccess
Hi friends, how r u all. Hope everyone is doing well. Like i had said yesterday in my bakwaas views videos that today's market will open red and it did like i said. I had also said that if it crosses 12000 or trade if bank nifty sustains 30500,the market will show good momentum and it did. I had also told to not follow Wednesday's hedge strategy today and had requested to do paper trading today. The reason being that I had already given hedge call the day before in my telegram channel, both CE&PE at 18 each which became 65++, which almost gave 5 times returns. The hedging strategy doest require technical indicator and also gives good safe returns majority of times which is sufficient enough.
Tomorrow there will be RBI policy. I have seen market more than 12 times during those RBI policy days and I have always noticed that mostly the market falls , irrespective of government's news. Hence considering tomorrow is expiry day as well as RBI policy , hence my advise is not to trade tomorrow.
If u still want to trade , then follow my Thursday Hedge strategy and consider it as hero zero trade; but don't invest more than 10000- 20000 rupees due to volatility because of expiry and RBI policy.
Tomorrow when the market will be falling, so wherever I will find an opportunity to buy at cheap , I will take it and keep it on hold and rest.
I followed the same 3 days back when the market went red , bought at cheap and sold today and earned good profits.

You all might wonder about my bakwaas views without knowledge of technical indicator; but let me tell you, I know technical indicators and hence I said that if it sustains 30500, it will run, and it did. But the reason for not following technical indicator is that whenever I followed it , 9 pot of 10 trades failed which heavy losses to me.
Hence I came along with my own strategies with my mistakes, experience and knowledge and its an open challenge that all my strategies will give good profits in 9 out of 10 trades.
We can get such an opportunity at least 2-3 times and If u follow my strategies and make a perfect entry at right time, everyone can make good profits.
I had said Nifty doesn't have the capacity to fall more and it did not. It came back to the same level as it was before crashing.
I have received many congratulatory messages via emails and texts for Lamborghini and i am deeply overwhelmed and grateful for so much love.
Each and everyone of u can do it too.
I have been receiving countless emails and text and by chance if I have not replied, I apologize and if its something important kindly email again.
For tomorrow's call, my advise will be to hedge and trade less .
I was about to log off from you tube media but your love and trust from your comments and texts motivated me to keep sharing my market views on you tube.
Love you all.
Jai Hind. Jai Bharat

success

Post a Comment

0 Comments