Advertisement

How Haaland is on his way to becoming the perfect mix of Ibrahimovic and Ronaldo | Oh My Goal

How Haaland is on his way to becoming the perfect mix of Ibrahimovic and Ronaldo | Oh My Goal A dash of CR7 plus a pinch of Zlatan gives you quite possibly the world’s perfect striker = Haaland. Erik Haaland has wowed the world with his incredible scoring rate. But Haaland’s success at least partially comes from borrowing characteristics from his two heroes: Cristiano Ronaldo and Zlatan Ibrahimovič.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

zlatan ibrahimovic,ibrahimovic,cristiano ronaldo,ronaldo,cr7,erik haaland,erik haaland skills,erik haaland ibrahimovic,erik haaland ronaldo,erik haaland interview,erik haaland goals,erik haaland debut,erik haaland dortmund,ibrahimovic skills,ronaldo skills,ronaldo goals,ibrahimovic goal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments