Advertisement

Make sure you are ready for a relationship | Wise Sisterhood

Make sure you are ready for a relationship | Wise Sisterhood www.ybslove.com πŸ‘ˆπŸ½sign up for the wise sisterhood here

www.girltalkwithguys.com for consultations


The reason I started yt was to help build some more wisdom in the dating community. And while I feel I’ve done that I realized a lot of women may need or want more help than I can offer on YouTube. Yet and Still many if them can’t afford or aren’t comfortable with one on one coaching. With that said Id like to introduce you to the YBS sisterhood. A private community where I will be connecting to those women who need extra help in the form of frequent live streams and extra videos every week that speak to the issues of that community specifically. A place where I can provide women really looking to change things in their life guide.

So much much of the Youtube content I have to offer is based on the trends of the moment. So while to keep my content pure I don’t watch
other channels and I sometimes actively avoid the trending topics it’s still hard to speak to the audience who needs me the most in every video. Seeing as youtube decides whether or not to show my videos based on how popular they think they will be, I needed to create a place where I could serve the people who needed me the most. The people who need and appreciate a deeper conversation. Those with longer attention spans. Those attempting to more actively evolve.

Sometimes I want to do longer more detailed videos but yt counts your watchtime percentage. If I get too deep people the content may not be meant for watch 30% instead of 60% and yt stops promoting the video simply because those with shorter attention spans got to to the video first and clicked off when it got too deep. Consequently some of my most deep and important videos have the fewest views. The algorithm sometimes forces us YT to feed you with milk and not meat to keep our channels alive. Just look at the views on this video. Low...because it’s not a trendy topic. ... anyway.

Anyway this wise sisterhood community is about going deeper and building a community of women who can in time multiply my wisdom knowledge and understanding to help guide other women. It’s about identifying not only my biggest supporters but those who take their evolution more serious and need the deeper understanding. Connecting directly to those who are committed to breaking the cycle of avoidable trauma and heartbreak in their lives.

A privately community has a lot of benefits. One of which being smaller crowds. That’s because most people aren’t willing to pay for information. So It’s a much more intimate and connected environment with higher response rates and a more personalized experience.

A place where I women can share their stories and I’ll teach on them to help those who haven’t gone through the same avoid it. The ybs wise sisterhood will be much more focused and educational environment with frequent uploads. You will be able to to write me on there and pre submit questions before the scheduled live streams which will be more organized. Again, uploads and lives will be frequent. Right now I’m looking at every Wednesday and Friday. But as people sign up I’ll let the members decide. So if you want to break the cycle of heartbreak in your life, or gain a deeper understanding of how to develop self love go sign up for my YBS Wise Sisterhood today. Space is limited. If we fill up you’ll literally have to wait for a someone to cancel before you can join.

Now I say this in Love. With all due respect. If you’re an adult who doesn’t have an extra 10$ a monthI understand. But to be honest you should probably be watching the finance genre of you tube. Not the relationship genre. Worry about guys later. Get your yourself a financial plan. The YBS or your best self community is about taking you through the the steps of self awareness ,self love , self actualization, and self mastery. It’s about love and life coaching to help you get to a place of wholeness and strength. To really become your best self, and bring that more powerful version of you to a relationship.

If you realize what you are doing is not working and you are done arguing or fighting for your weaknesses. If are ready to evolve as a student of life. This community is for you! I don’t want the I’m so tired of men crowd. The I quit crowd. I want those who still have faith and are ready to take control of their destiny. I want those who are ready to quit quitting. Who are done giving up and giving In.

kev hick,self love,wise sisterhood,how to make a guy like you,make sure you're ready for a relationship,how to make a guy fall in love with you,self love help,7 signs you are ready for a relationship,how to self love,are you ready for love,your best self,how to have a healthy relationship,

Post a Comment

0 Comments