Advertisement

Soni Panda 190K Review - How To Style Hosiery With Indian Attire

Soni Panda 190K Review - How To Style Hosiery With Indian Attire Well I have something pretty special for this celebration of 190k! I teamed up with Chandni MUA to create a flawless glam look to go with this review. I HARDLY EVER glam up like this (as most of you all know), and as we were keen to do a collaboration together, I thought it would tie in perfectly for her to showcase her free-styling skills and for me to show you all how to style hosiery with Indian wear.

Chandni's Instagram: @makeupby_chandni
__________________________________________________________________________

*** Before the review starts, I have added in a hyperlapse video as a lot of you had requested to see the make-up being put on when we both went live on her Instagram Story - if this does not interest you, please don't add in any hate comments or 'Why is this even in here?' etc as I'm catering for everyone here! ***
___________________________________________________________________________

For my 120k review, I wore neon pink fishnets with a floral lengha: however this Punjabi suit style was requested a few times by a lot of my followers, so I thought I would give it a go and have some fun with it.

There is no accompanying blog this time around, so if you have any questions then please comment below or email me on Teamsonipanda@gmail.com.

Happy watching!

Soni Panda x

hosieryreview,sonipanda,sonipandareview,sonipandablog,teamsonipanda,fishnettights,fishnet,tryon,190kreview,indiansuit,punjabisuit,indianclothing,indianclothesandhosiery,makeupbychandni,

Post a Comment

0 Comments