Advertisement

Villa For Sale In Pattaya Thailand - Too Expensive For Me

Villa For Sale In Pattaya Thailand - Too Expensive For Me In this vlog I show you an upscale villa for sale in Pattaya Thailand, which is way too expensive for me. While in Pattaya Bryan and I have a Sunday Roast at Greg's Little House Cafe & Deli which I could afford for $6.80 USD. LOL! Pleas check out Gift's New YouTube channel "Thai Girl Gift" Subscribe if you would like. Thank you for watching. Follow me on Instagram at joegreenwtf and email me at joegreenwtf@gmail.com.

Link to Bryan's Thailand Channel

Info on Greg's Little House

www.gregslittlehousecafe.comReservations PH: 091 240 4311

FOREIGNER Joe,Joe in Thailand,Food,Travel and YouTube,Thailand Retirement,Thailand cost of living,Moving to Thailand,Thai people,Getting around in Thailand,Land of Smiles Thailand,Thai food,Thinking about moving to Thailand,Thai Immigration,Thailand,Foreigner to be,Foreigner two be,Foreigner-2-b,Villa For Sale in Pattaya Thailand,Villa for sale,Bangkok,Greg's Little House Cafe,Pattaya Thailand,Cafe & Deli,Thai Girl Gift,Gift,bangkok thailand,

Post a Comment

0 Comments