Advertisement

Sora as Smash Ultimate DLC! Possibilities or Not?

Sora as Smash Ultimate DLC! Possibilities or Not? Sorry I was talking fast and crappy today, I'm just too exicted for the Game Awards.

Sora is the one character people are expecting to join as DLC. But what do I think of its possibilities of him being a DLC character in Smash.
Well today, I'm gonna talked about and lists the possibilities if Sora is gonna be in Smash or not at all.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying he's Fighter #5, or him being confirmed as DLC. I'm just listing the possibilities and arguments about Sora being in Smash.

Note: I forgot to mention in the video that the Keyblade does not count as a sword. It can shoot and cast magic! And they if even though he may be (possibly) a Disney character, he still doesn't need Goofy and Donald, even though their part of the story.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate,Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC,Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC Sora,Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Sora,

Post a Comment

0 Comments