Advertisement

Altered Book Birdie – Start with the front and back Cover

Altered Book  Birdie – Start with the front and back Cover #BeaGrob #altered book # upcycling
Welcome to my next video series where I alter a book. I did start with the back and front cover. This time I did grab all my Bird pictures so it's gonna be a Birdie book. Enjoy watching how I turn an old unwanted book into an artbook.
Thanks for watching, commenting and subscribing. To get notification everytime I upload a video hit the bell icon. I usually have at least one video per week on youtube. And if you like more inspiration, check out my class “Mixed Media and More on Monday” . You will find all the infos at If you subscribe there to my newsletter you will never miss any news with what I'm coming up, other projects, freebies and classes. There you also can find all my Social Media links too. I also have a FB Page and a Facebookgroup:


Willkommen zu meinem nächsten Video, in dem ich ein Buch ändere. Ich habe mit der Rückseite und der Vorderseite begonnen. Dieses Mal habe ich alle meine Vogelbilder genommen, also wird es ein Birdie-Buch. Genießen Sie es zu sehen, wie ich ein altes, unerwünschtes Buch in ein Kunstbuch verwandle. Viel Vergnügen beim Zuschauen.

The video contains some product placement just for information. All the supplies are my personal supplies.
Music is from Premium Beat
Ocean Avenue by Styve Bolduc License #271549
or/and
First Steps by Peter McIsaa Music License #271456

This video is not intended for children. The purpose is to inspire adults to get creative and give some knowledge about products I use for my art, artjournals, assemblages and more.

altered book,altering book,upcycling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments