Advertisement

My Top Black Clover Openings by Visuals

My Top Black Clover Openings by Visuals Only openings because more often than not, EDs are usually boring and uninspired. For the songs with having different visuals, I only used the versions that had big changes.

Used the verse part for JUSTadICE ver.1 because its great but the chorus visuals sucks. JUSTadICE ver.2 changed it to something better so it was the one used for it.


All clips are with credits to be the same with the latest visuals.


Short thoughts on EDs

1. Could be good but it runs on 3 fps.
2. I like the colors used, reminds me of Persona. But its boring and uninspired.
3. Boring.
4. Generic slideshow ED.
5. Best so far. Most interesting visuals and on syncs very nicely on the music.
6. Good generic slideshow ED .
7. What is that artsyle? Generic slideshow ED but I like the paperish style.
8. Very interesting. I like how the equalizer and characters only use red and black and how it is prominent throughout the visual.
9. Good. I like the The unstable effect and how the characters transform.
10. Boring.

So:
#1 ED5
#2 ED8
#3 ED7
#4 ED6
#5 ED9
#6 ED1
#7 ED4
#8 ED10
#9 ED2
#10 ED3

And remember, last place doesn't necessarily mean bad ;^)

Visuals

Post a Comment

0 Comments